A healthy breakfast is the most important meal of the day! Awaken to the aroma of your country breakfast being prepared in the main kitchen. Join us around the large dining room table for breakfast and conversation.
Breakfast is served between 7:30 am – 8:30 am.
(Breakfast time, can be adjusted per request.)
Your country breakfast may consist of:
• Entre: pancakes, waffles, French toast served with Somerset County Maple Syrup, ham and egg crescent bake, baked oatmeal, quiche, fried mush.
• Meats: bacon, smoked country sausage, ham, Canadian bacon.
• Potatoes: home fries, hash browns, potato pancakes.
• Fruit: fresh applesauce, assorted seasonal fruits.
• Bake Goods: assorted Amish made baked goods.
• Orange juice, milk, coffee and assorted teas.